I’m just gonna give you the short version. I mean, in reality, you’re not even sure if you like me yet, and that’s fine. I don’t mind. Take your time. But you’re here trying to figure out exactly what it is that I’m doing with this space. So, here’s the most basic of versions:
- I’m documenting my successes, so that you can try them at home.
- I’m documenting my failures, so that you don’t have to try them at home.
- I’m probably gonna vent about some things, because who doesn’t need someone to hear them out sometimes, right?
- I’m gonna talk about the things that take up consistent space in my life. (These include but are totally not limited to: WWE, Harry Potter, Music, and Teaching – Sorry ahead of time.)
I’m not doing this because I think that I’m some awesome person that everyone should be like. Gawd, no. I’m doing it because I’m normal, an outstanding version of normal, but normal nonetheless. Just like you.
We are stars in the galaxy of normal and sometimes, we need to feed off of each other’s energy. That’s what I’m here to do. Loan you a little energy when you get tired.
What do I have experience in? Only a few things:
- Being a mother
- Being a wife
- Being a student
- Being a biracial woman
- Being a teacher
- Doing all of these things at the same time
So, those are the things I know and the things I will be talking about. Well, they’re the things that I hope WE can start talking about it. Because, I need your input, too. Don’t leave me hangin’, you exceedingly brilliant normal star, you!